About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 789248
Apex Systems combines with its parent company On Assignment, to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Compensation Analyst for a client in Center Valley, PA. If you are interested in discussing the position further, please send a MS Word version of your resume to Katherine Rouff at email@example.com.
Position: Compensation Analyst
Apex Job ID: 789248
Location: Center Valley, PA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 5+ Month Contract (potential to go long term)
Scope of the Project: This position’s primary responsibilities will be conducting litigation, internet and adverse media searches across multiple countries, analyzing the results of those searches and summarizing pertinent information to be included in Due Diligence Compliance Reports to be provided to clients.
- Perform extensive research of individuals and entities utilizing litigation sources, adverse media sources and internet search engines
- Provide detailed review and analysis of research results to determine relevancy with regards to specific client concerns relating to compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other applicable Laws; Summarize and enter results into reporting software
- Continually track records within internal programs to ensure they are moving through the system properly
- Monitor and review client supplied data and as entered into programs and all pertinent attachments for accuracy and completeness
- Identify inconsistencies in information; contact appropriate individuals to have any information corrected or confirmed
- Review research results supplied by outside vendors for accuracy and relevancy; contact appropriate individuals if changes are necessary; Review of draft reports for accuracy and completeness
Must Haves and Educational Requirements:
- Experience in legal research and/or internet investigations preferred
- Detail oriented with strong writing, proofreading, evaluation and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized
- Bachelor’s Degree, Paralegal Certificate or 10 years legal analyst or related experience
- Fluency (ability to read and write) in one or more foreign language preferred: Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
• Post ID: 53335607 allentown